Enjoy unique experiences with Mastercard Priceless Cities. Get room upgrades, exclusive menus, unique tours and many other surprises in great cities all over the world.
Offered with all Mastercard credit cards
You and a guest can enjoy free access to the National Bank World Mastercard Lounge15 at Montréal-Trudeau Airport. Snacks, bar service, Wi-Fi, newspapers and magazines—the Lounge has everything you need to wait for your flight in comfort.
Reserved for World Elite Mastercard cardholders
Protect yourself from the unexpected with our insurance plan4. It covers emergency medical care; 24/7 assistance; trip interruption or cancellation; delay, loss or theft of baggage; flight delays; and rental vehicles.
Reserved for World, World Elite and Platinum Mastercard cardholders
Already booked your trip?
Find out just how far your à la carteMD Rewards Plan can take you
Eligible expenses include plane tickets, vehicle rentals, travel packages, hotel reservations, cruises, and more!
Did you know that several features are available to help you manage your credit card? These free services are accessible from your online bank and National Bank app. Easily carry out your transactions wherever, whenever. Learn more.
Forget about fumbling through your wallet. Pay for your in-store, in-app and online purchases in seconds with Apple Pay? or Google Pay?.
Offered with all Mastercard credit cards
Get help organizing your trip, booking tables at popular restaurants, buying show tickets and much more—whether you are travelling or at home.
Reserved for World or World Elite Mastercard cardholders.
Use pre-authorized debits to set up automated monthly credit card payments and never miss a deadline again! It's easy!
Offered with all Mastercard credit cards
Mastercard? ID CheckTM protects against fraud when you make online purchases with your credit card.
Included with your National Bank Mastercard credit card
Benefit from Mastercard's Zero Liability policy—you won't be held liable for unauthorized transactions completed with your card.
Offered with all Mastercard credit cards
Offer valid from October 26, 2020 to January 31, 2021 for Platinum, World? and, World Elite? credit cards. Credit card is issued subject to credit approval by National Bank. Certain conditions apply.
World and World Elite:
The annual fees for the card will be refunded for the first year. They will appear as a charge and credit on the first or second statement after your account is opened.
Platinum, World and World Elite:
You will receive a $300 cashback if $4,000 in net purchases is charged to the eligible credit card account within the first three months following enrolment. The cashback will be credited to your account on the fourth or fifth statement after your account is opened.
To take advantage of this offer, you must sign up for an eligible National Bank Mastercard credit card before January 31, 2021 and activate it no later than February 15, 2021.
The offer begins and the net purchases charged to your card are calculated starting the month following the account opening (for example, if the account is opened on November 15, purchases will be calculated starting December 1 and the cashback will be awarded by March 15, 2021). Net purchases between the first and the last calendar day of the month are calculated.
Net purchases refer to the amount in purchases charged to the account less returns and refunds. Annual fees, balance transfers, cash advances, cash transactions, interest charges and any other fees and adjustments are not included in the calculation.?The net purchases charged to your card are calculated starting the first day of the month following the account opening.?
The account must be in good standing for the cashback to be awarded.
Employees of National Bank and its subsidiaries and entities are not eligible for the offer. National Bank reserves the right to end this promotion at any time without notice.
This promotion is intended for individuals who do not have a National Bank Mastercard credit card and have not held a National Bank credit card within the last 24 months.
The offer is not applicable when opening an additional card.?This offer cannot be combined with any other National Bank promotion.
Consult the Agreement Governing the Use of the National Bank Mastercard Credit Card [PDF]
This content is for investment advisors only. For customer content, please visit nbc.ca
?ECHO, ALLURE and à LA CARTE REWARDS PLAN are registered trademarks of National Bank.
?MYCREDIT is a trademark of National Bank.
?Mastercard, World Mastercard, World Elite , Tap & Go and Priceless cities are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Authorized user: National Bank.
?The registered trademarks of CAA, CAA logo, CAA Rewards and CAA Dollars trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association.
?à LA CARTE TRAVEL is a trademark of National Bank of Canada. à la carte Travel is owned by Transat Distribution Canada Inc., holder of permit No. 753141 in Quebec.
?ID Check and Identity Check are trademarks of Mastercard International Inc. Authorized user: National Bank.
? Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Inc. is not a sponsor of or participant in National Bank Mobile Banking Solutions.
? Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. The use of this trademark is subject to Google Inc.’s authorization policy.
1. Subject to credit approval by National Bank.
2. Grace period: No interest will be charged on purchases made during the month, provided the client pays the balance in full within twenty-one (21) days of the statement date. This grace period does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers. Minimum payment: If your account balance is lower than $10, you must pay the entire balance. If you reside in the province of Quebec, your minimum payment will correspond to 5% of the credit card account balance plus any overdue payment or $10, whichever amount is higher. If you reside outside of Quebec, your minimum payment represents 2.5% of the credit card account balance plus any overdue payment or $10, whichever amount is higher. Account statement: A statement is sent monthly.
Examples of credit charges
Example of credit charges over a 30-day period:
Annual interest rate
*Variable interest rate in effect on July 1, 2019
3. Subject to credit approval by National Bank. Each balance transfer must be at least $250.
4. This coverage applies to purchases and rentals charged in part to the card, except out-of-province medical/hospital insurance for which the travel arrangements need not be charged to the card, and lost or delayed luggage insurance where all transportation costs must be charged to the card. This coverage applies to the primary cardholder, his/her spouse and/or dependent children when they (spouse and/or dependent children) travel with the primary cardholder. Extended warranty coverage applies to most new items purchased with the card, in Canada or abroad, as long as the manufacturer's warranty is valid in Canada. Certain conditions and restrictions apply. For more information and for details of your insurance coverage, please consult the insurance certificate associated with your card.
5. Certain conditions apply. Visit mastercard.ca for more information. Refer to the credit card terms and conditions.
6. Donations made annually by National Bank representing a percentage of sales charged to the card over a period of 12 months by all Allure card holders. The percentage of sales to be donated is at the sole discretion of National Bank, but the total amount of donations paid by National Bank will not exceed $500,000 per year. To find out more about the calculation period and applicable conditions, visit yourallure.nbc.ca.
7. The discount applies when you purchase gift cards for Allure partners on yourallure.nbc.ca. It will be applied to the total gift card amount. Cards must be purchased in multiples of $25. No discounts will be granted in store upon presentation of an Allure card. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards will not be replaced. Allure card partners may change. Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic gift cards can be used at any Gap, Old Navy or Banana Republic store in North America. Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic gift cards can be used to purchase in-store items only. If you have any questions concerning Gap, Old Navy or Banana Republic gift cards, call (respectively) 1?800?GAP?STYLE, 1?800?OLD?NAVY or 1?888?BR?STYLE.
8. The prime rate means the annual variable interest rate posted by National Bank, from time to time, and used by the Bank to determine the interest rates on the demand loans it grants in Canadian dollars in Canada.
9. The interest rate for the Syncro card consists of a variable prime rate set by National Bank plus a fixed adjustment rate of 4% for purchases and 8% for balance transfers and cash advances. Please note that the annual interest rate for the Syncro card will not be less than 8.9% for purchases and 12.9% for balance transfers and cash advances.
10. The net purchase volume is the amount of purchases charged to the account minus returned items or refunds. Annual fees, balance transfers and cash advances are not included in the calculation.
11. On condition that required supporting documents are provided in the manner and time frame prescribed. Some restrictions may apply.
12. Only the primary cardholder (Cardholder) of National Bank World Elite Mastercard whose account is in good standing can request a travel reimbursement. An account in good standing refers to an account linked to a Credit Card which complies with the Agreement governing the use of the Credit Card and which is not subject to any restrictions. For example, the annual fees related to the Credit Card must have been paid in full. The maximum amount that can be submitted for reimbursement between January 1 and December 31 of each year is $250. Eligible expenses include: airport parking fees (maximum $100), baggage fees (maximum $100) and seat selection fees (maximum $50). The claim must be submitted within 60 days of the purchase date and accompanied by proof of purchase. The travel fees must be charged to the National Bank World Elite Mastercard credit card. The maximum reimbursement amount is $250 per account. The refund will be issued within 7 business days following the request approval date and after receiving all required information. An amount not claimed in a year cannot be carried over to the following year. For more information or to obtain the refund form, sign in to rewards.nbc.ca, click the Smart Traveller Fees tab and complete the form, you can also call 1?888?296?8881 (toll-free) in Canada and the United States, or +1?416?734?3922 (collect) from anywhere in the world.
13. Exclusively available to holders of the World Elite Mastercard. Visitors must present their credit card and boarding pass to access to the National Bank Lounge. Further to a decision by Aéroports de Montréal, the National Bank Lounge will only be available to clients flying to destinations outside the U.S. and Canada, effective April 3, 2019. Guests cannot spend more than three (3) hours in the Lounge. For National Bank clients who do not have free Lounge access and for additional guests, admission is around $40 for adults and $25 for children, plus tax. Admission is free for children under three years old. The entry price may change at any time without notice and at the discretion of the Lounge operator.
14. Certain restrictions apply. Please consult the rules governing reward points under Rewards plan.
15. The cashback is based on a point accumulation system. For every $2 you spend using your Allure or Edition Mastercard credit card, you will receive 1 point, provided your account is in good standing. Once a year, in January, you will receive a $10 cashback for every 1,000 points earned. Your account is in good standing when you comply with the obligations of your cardholder agreement (e.g., making your minimum payment by the due date). For details, see the Terms and conditions [PDF].
16. You will qualify to earn CAA Dollars as soon as your card is activated and purchases are made, unless your account is not in good standing, your account has been suspended or terminated or other qualifications for eligibility are not met.
1% Cashback: You will earn CAA Dollars equivalent to 1% of eligible purchases made using your Credit Card. You will earn 1 CAA Dollar for every $100 of eligible purchases made with your Credit Card.
1% Additional Cashback: You will earn additional CAA Dollars cashback equivalent to 1% of eligible purchases made using your Credit Card. To be eligible, your purchases must be made through a participating merchant associated with an eligible Mastercard code at participating CAA stores and travel centres. Lists of these participating CAA stores and travel centres are available on CAA club websites. Mastercard codes are subject to change.
You cannot earn CAA Dollars on the following transactions that are made with your Credit Card, since they do not qualify as eligible purchases: cash advances, balance transfers, cash-like transactions, Mastercard cheques, payments and credits to the Credit Card account, interest charges, non-interest charges (e.g., annual fees, currency conversion fees and insurance premiums) and purchase returns.
17. All eligible purchases qualify for 1% cashback when your account is in good standing. Your account is in good standing when you comply with the obligations of your cardholder agreement (e.g., making your minimum payment by the due date). An additional cashback of 0.5% is granted on the first $25,000 of eligible gas, grocery and online purchases charged annually to your credit card account. The additional cashback of 0.5% does not apply when the total of your annual eligible purchases exceeds $25,000. After that, the cashback equals 1% of eligible purchases, regardless of the type of purchase. For conditions and restrictions that apply to cashback rewards and a full list of codes associated with eligible merchants, refer to the cashback accumulation table [PDF] and the applicable rules [PDF].
18. The 20% discount applies to regular ticket prices for shows at Théatre Banque Nationale, taxes included. Call 418?698?4080 or visit a participating point of sale to take advantage of this offer. Just present your National Bank client card or National Bank Mastercard. Service charges not included. Limit of two (2) tickets per client per show. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
19. Cards included: Syncro, MC1, Allure and Platinum.
20. Subject to the mobile device’s purchase with the card or mobile plan settled by recurring pre-authorized payments from your mycredit account.
21. Subject to the Agreement governing the use of the Mastercard credit card issued by National Bank.
22. Subject to credit approval by National Bank of Canada. The cashback granted is 1% on restaurant purchases and on recurring pre-authorized payments when you use recurring automatic transfers with your mycredit account. The cashback of 0.5% applies to all other eligible purchases during a billing cycle. The account must be in good standing when the cashback is awarded. Your account is in good standing when you comply with the obligations of your cardholder agreement (e.g., making your minimum payment by the due date). These eligible automatic transfers are defined as regular payments that are automatically withdrawn by a merchant on your credit card. Balance transfers, cash advances and fees resulting from the use of the card are excluded from the cashback calculation. For conditions and restrictions that apply to cashback rewards, refer to the Cashback Program [PDF].